Distortion Radio (hereinafter, "Company") will take appropriate actions in response to notice of copyright infringement (the "Notice"). The Company has adopted the following general policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and such infringement is occurring on or through this website or associated services, please send Notice to the Company.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication addressed to the Company as set forth below, and must include substantially all of the following:
- (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- (b) identification of works or materials being infringed;
- (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- (d) contact information about the notifier including address, telephone number and, if available, email address;
- (e) a statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) a statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.